Saturday, November 8, 2008

好累与好险 Tired & Dangerous

Wah...very dangerous job...what a day...that day i only realize...what is called dangerous...
ha ha...maybe people will laugh with me until now only know what is dangerous...On 29/10/2008 i was climb a building at Kuantan Port Marine tower... the building height is about 6th floor...no is 7th floor it was the top of the roof...i suddenly felt " wah very dangerous wor...if i fell down i ma die liao..." i also not so like to climb very high... but it was a challenge for me on that day's...

my Job that day's is install the Speed Dome Camera (is CCTV use camera)...So it is dangerous but i still have to do it...but at the process, when i work my legs was vibrate by the wind that day is a good day to sat near the beach...ha ha...but i still enjoy the wind and my work on the ladder the ha ha...

The above photo, my leader took the photo for me ha ha...thank bro (my leader: Syed)
ha ha...

When the job was done i felt stress and want to relax my mind, ha ha...i climb to 7th floor take the flash air and slept on the roof there and take a rest...but not forget to take photo de ma..
what a nice view at Kuantan port ha ha...

So today 08/11/2008
ya!!! i forget i have to go to Gebeng oh shit still not yet prepare the tools
So gotta go now .... bye ...

No comments: