Friday, November 28, 2008

China or Study ?? 中国或升学??

"Wei....ah Pei ah..if got school want you to study you want to go or not?"
"Er... if the subject is really suitable for me maybe i will..."
"oh so you really lucky la...what you want it you was got it already..."
"Er...i think i have to think of it already..."

Is the time to making me tension now...at the same day's also i got an information is
"Ah Locus ah??...you got passport right?"
"ya...anythings"
"oh is like this...next month you go to do multiple entry visa...to China...i want you to follow me to go learn some house Alarm product...so you want to go?
"oh i have to discuss with my parent first...can?"
"no problem can..."
"thanks"

so the good chance was came in the same time how i suppose to do right now??
confusing me now...
Study or continue to work...??
so hard to making a decision....


No comments: