Monday, December 15, 2008

Journey To The North 一路向北的旅途

Hi...is me again...Just Back From Thailand Hattyai...is a very good and bad trip...
ha ha...why i say like that...i also don't know why...maybe the way i think only...
How i want to say it is a good trip and bad trip for me...
The good is can have a week of break and
have a trip to Thailand and back to my village

The Bad is...when Going to Thailand...
is a long long story la ha ha ha...

1. Hard to communicate with them all
2. If Walk alone easily will lost don't know where
3. That way things very expensive
4. ....i still don't know what bad for this no. 4. ha ha...

But good to have a break at there la ha..ha...

A 2.1 channel speaker i buy from KL or Penang I Forgot already...
is a nice speaker's SonicGear Enzo 500 is the model...but i already
gave it to my dad...my dad like the sound ha ha...

today till here...continue tomorrow loo
Have to take my dinner alone again loo

Part 1 End


No comments: