Monday, December 1, 2008

Somethings was happen in this Year - For me only -

December already, still have 30 days to go will old one years old loo...
now i only realize that i was done many things that was meaningless
but knowledgeable, maybe many people will think "this guy sure must be crazy!!!"
By the way, maybe this is the way what i was thinking of...
no buddy know my feeling, no buddy know what i want it,
"who are you? You was no buddy you know??"
This simple sentence is from my best friend's last time told to me...
two month already never find him and contact him...
now i going everywhere also the same i am no buddy,
friendless, but i already normal...what ever la...

But in this year i was learn how to be more independents by my self
have to thanks my Boss, my two Boss, willing to intake me
as their stuff at their office...Thanks Mr. Lim and En. Yusri...
thanks a lot...

When i was work in the company at the first day, i was zero...
and now i was learn many things from the mistake have some...
many things i also learn by myself...and some assisting by my seniors also...

Something i really regret is i why i have to falling in love??
now i tell seriously, i really lost my faith in love
against but till now i still can't forget her, "My love..."
we already breakup almost 3months ago,
till now still can't forget her but many people told me
"let her out of your mind, old one not go, how to come a new one?"
what is this sentence meaning??
Did you think i was like that type of boys??
Sorry what i can said is no, I'm not those type of people,
not those fellow just only know how to playing people feeling...
in the end she let me know what is my bad...what mistake i was done...
what happen i was doing wrong to her...a big mistake...in love
if still got chance, i want to tell her sorry actually i still love her...
somethings happen is happen already cannot let the time goes back already...
i really regret i was done...Felt sorry to her...making her sad...
...sorry...
...sorry...
...sorry...

This is what i am thinking now...
is late already, have to go home
taking bath and continue my work

-End-


2 comments:

fe'N'n said...

lolx~
no worries...
me understand ur feeling..
haiz~
love sumtimes sux dun u tink?

Locus Memory said...

ya ... sometime is really don't wanna to think of it ...

love making people blind and blind and blind

what should say ... single is better la...