Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Busy ? Crazy ? 忙碌还是疯狂?

This time if i not busy,
then i think i will become crazy...

Why i said like this...
Erm...i think maybe really somethings
wrong with me...but now days i really busy on my own
position job no more times to find friends going out drink,
Chit chat, and bagging out...

Ha ha ha...
Busy till crazy...did you believe it or not?
i think i really having some mental problem,
in my life and in my mind...
It's cause of my tension

When during Chinese New Year,
i think you all people really can't believe it...
that i broke my own
speeding record against
My car can go through 195Km/H...
5th gear's at the red line stage
using my Iswara to do that kind
of crazy speeding on the high way...
when the way from Penang going back to KL

Ha ha...i think i really get crazy already ...
ha ha ha ....but that is my own way
to ventilate out my own self tension and problem...
no one know what the hack i was thinking off...


Now have to going to KL already so,
i think this time i will become crazy against...
ha ha....the way I'm will driving...

No comments: