Monday, April 13, 2009

My Dream Car...

So if i not wrong everyone have their own dreams car right?
But what i know is that, most of the people will thinks their
dream car's is a super sport cars like:

Lamborghini,
Ferrari, Porsche,
Maserati ,Bugatti
and Etc....

But my dream car is not in above listing...
you can see below what's my dream car's is...
Is a Mazda RX-8

why i like it? I'm not so sure...
because what i know this car look great to me...
and what i was surprise is, it just have 1.3ltr engine
with two rotary engines...and it can make to 250bhp...
so is hard to believe right?

ha ha...
this is a 4 seats car's
each side just have a 1 and half door...
The interior also looks great
but just can only brought 4 passenger including
with the driver

My be i will plan to buy it with in this 3 years
ha ha... now at the market the price for new
car is still around RM240000 this figure...
so have to work hard to get it... ha ha...

If you really want to know more on this car's
go this website: http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPage.action?pageParameter=modelsMain&vehicleCode=RX8
You can know more about it...

No comments: