Friday, February 6, 2009

Memory 回忆

Something can be pass it by nothing
Something can be just loss it by nothing also...
But in my mind...
is hard to forget every little things
that you leave in my Mind...
The way you're speak with me...the way you're hugging me...
the way you're kissing me...and the way you're crying

It too late to be with together...
Maybe i just can memorize back every good time
when we are walking together..

From that day you are telling me that...
"i am not loving you anymore...we are not suitable to be together..."
at the same time...i really felt heart broken
...

But i still cannot forget that
we are celebrate Valentine's together on last year...

Valentine's day's just only pass on last Saturdays(14/02/2009)
This year i just stay at home and celebrate my self...
hope she's having the sweet Valentine's Days with her lover

Happy Valentine's Days...

1 comment:

fe'N'n said...

haha XD
same same la~
lolx~
me difference is got friends dat are single 2 celebrate together..
haha XD