Monday, February 23, 2009

... Untitled...

"Now day's i just realize...what i was done is meaningless...
and i know i very stupid..."

I really regret that, why i want to know her...
why i still want to help her...why i still always doing something
to make her happy when she's sad...why why why....
and the most stupid things is why i was love her...
I think I'm really a big stupid in this world...

Everyday i just keep questioning my self those question...
why and why and why and why....
till now i still can't get my answer...WHY...
there is somethings i really don't know...
don't know what is the answer about my question...

Well...i think i should put down that stupid question
and go to find another new question now....

I'm starting to found some part time courses to study now ..
just want to make my self more knowledgeable and
want to be more discipline...
want to quit all my bad habit start from now
i hope i can do it that...

我真的有那么傻吗?
.......

2 comments:

fe'N'n said...

you are not stupid,
you are just missing those old days with someone you felt special with..
that's all..
simple as that...
I understand...
I understand your feelings..
It's hard to let go sometimes right?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.