Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to year 2010

Is a new year, is a new month,
is a new day, but is the same of me ...
Hi all is me again, well happy new year
Welcome to year 2010

Well, i just back from my holiday
a week holidays, ha ha ...
Is a very short holiday actually
but is very good to have a week holidays before New Year
well during that week i was spend my time over the north coast of Malaysia.
ha ha ...

Well ... is really fun over there actually ...
i love that place, that is my village ...
going back there to visit my grandma
Unfortunately, when i having my journey to Butterworth
i saw and accident over Ipoh, Perak there ...
is the bus ...
bang on the wall ...
well 10 peoples is pass away because the careless bus driver ....

Time pass very fast ...
i doesn't know that ...
I'm 21 years old already ...
ya ... hope you all boy's and girl's, ladies and gentlemen
can enjoy your very special year of 2010 .


No comments: