Wednesday, July 29, 2009

She is the 1 for me...Locus...



She is the 1#, i always missing...
she is the 1#, that i really like...
She is the 1#, that i wait for long long time ago...

She is the 1 who very cute...
she is the 1 who very pretty...
she is the 1 who looks very happy for me...
but till now i still not understand why...
the reason why i like her...
this is the question she has been asking me
i don't know which answer i have to gave...
i really don't know how to answer to her..
but i care about her...
really blur and blur and blur...
i don't know what i should i do ...
I'm just like a lost sheep ...
in front of me, looks blur for me...

Now inside my mind,
is just only have her image...

What i should do ?
How i should do ?

Don't know...
maybe i already really fall in love with her
but just don't know when this be...
只能说
可不可能
这我也不知道...
或许我已经爱上了她...

Just can say i miss her at here
"hope you can win your competition...
i will always support you..."




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dats so sweet!! hw com dis cannot b lawrence right about me?...:(