Friday, July 3, 2009

A year of my Blog's

Well ... Just turn around, i found out in a year
just happening many things around me ...
...and i just click back my blog and see...
actually is really many things was happen to me ...

by the way...i just realize ... i'm a guy really damn stupid.
maybe i was a stupid ...

Don't say about that already...
Well ...at here i want to thanks who celebrate my birthday with me
and who gave me a gift to me...
well ... my present in this year not much ...
i gift my self a Mountain Bike and a Mobile phone... ha ha ha...
but that is earl few month la ha ha....
and the first people who gave my the present is my dearest "sis"Catherine...
Thanks to her ...
and the second people is my dad ... he brought me a glove to wear for cycling ...
well thanks dad ...
and want to thanks for those friend who treat me a meal ...

So...i hope next year can have more present ... ya ... ha ha ha ....
just kidding ...
well want to have my dinner already loo ...
so gotta go now ....

No comments: