Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Cup Of Coffee...


A cup of coffee with me every night...
the taste is great...Davidoff Espresso coffee
i like coffee...it always be with me everyday & night...

Well, a cup of coffee when drink at the midnight
what is the feel is ...
ha ha...is taste great actually ...

At the same time
I have know this 3 friends with a cup of coffee...
ha ha....just need to sit in front of the PC ...

I know them 3 in MSN ...
well, their name is called Celine, Fenice & Henry
this 3 person was know each other earlier on before...
they are very funny ....
ha ha ...
what i know, they all are very closed friends...
Sometimes having a little argue...
especially Celine & Henry...
they like to argue for nothing actually ...
ha ha ha....
like to see them argue with each other...
Just like a child...

By the way, is a month already
i know this 3 person ...
but now ...
ha ha...
maybe everybody have their own thing's to mine & do ..
we are less chatting now
well....
I also will be more busy on my own work later
start from September...
But really hope that we can chat again ...

No comments: