Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Life...

Actually...
i don't know what is going wrong with me...
well...
how...
weird...
just having some question...
always flying over my mind...
but...now...
felt wanna gave up...
gave up for everything's,
that everything's that i have...
i start felt tired in my life...
felt that just wanna end my life...
i can't really stand everything's that
i having now...
what is called life??

I doesn't know that...
felt don't wanna to know about that...
i sick for it...
is doesn't mean anything's to me...
i didn't know what is called "Life"

Ha ha...
i very foolish...
just like a piece of shit...in this world...

And i didn't know that
i just a toy play by people...
ya ... what i said that is true...
now a day, i just only know about it...
ha ha...maybe you all will think that I'm crapping at here

But who knows ??
who are fully know about me ??
i can tell ... even my parent's also didn't know what i really want...
I just felt tired in my life...
really tired on it...

No comments: