Monday, August 24, 2009

I Like Sunrise...

This is the day...
that i can't have a slept at night....
the reason of can't slept is...
that is too many question "Why..."
it was flying all over around my mind...
ya...this question is very irritated...
"Why, why ah tell me why..."
ha ha...Locus Don't be so silly again...
go slept la....

But when want to have a nap that time ... there is already 5 a.m
ya...5 a.m

can't going into slept...
so ... want to go out and hanging around...
drive here and there...
there is no place to go...

When i reach to the beach...
ya...of cause...
that is the place that i always go...
when i having problem i will going to beach...
there is the best place for me to release my tension...

Ya...i love go to beach...

6 a.m in the morning ... i was at the beach with my
camera...


I still can saw the star at the sky...
that time is 6.25 a.m


Well...i just sit at there and wait the sunrise...


I love this scene...


I can saw the sun is rising up ...


Ya finally ...
i saw the sun came up from the sae...
I love it...
ha ha...
ya...
this is what i was do at beach
having a stupid Sunday like this...
but...i Like Sunrise...
if got chance...
i want to see sunset...
with the people i love the most...

Okay...i have to stop the crap till here...
"I like sunrise the most...i love sunset the most..."
capture photo with my Nikon D50...

Goodnight...


No comments: