Monday, August 17, 2009

Sick

Ya...is me again ...
now already sick ...
maybe H1N1 ...
but i don't think so ...
headache...
nothing i can say ...
maybe ... yesterday i didn't sleep well ...
can say that i really not sleep at all ...
well...have some argue ...
with someone else ...

Don't talk about that ...
don't wanna to think back that things was happen ...
well ...
see this ...




When i was thinking something else ...
that i can't believe at that time ...
erm...ya...when i was thinking something else ...
ha ha ...




Well...maybe i was over thinking the question ...
"Why? Why?...but i still can't find the reason why ..."
that is making me headache ...
my eyes were start fishing already ...




So...finally...
Maybe i wanna to runaway from the question "Why..."
but is very make me tension ...
so i already make my own choice ...
to have a sleep ...

ha ha...
ya ... finally i get in sleep...
but ... i think i have to go to sleep now...
Is late ... morning still got an appointment at 6a.m ...
well ... goodnight everyone ...
goodnight ... "my dear" ...
Goodnight myself ...
Goodnight ...

No comments: