Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hurt So bad ...

"Baby you hurt me so bad, 你走了 我的心在淌血..."

Listening the song's "Hurt So Bad"
Singing by Hints Chang's

Ha ha...
well this is the 100 post for my blog story now...
need to thanks those people who come and visit my blog
and this few month the thing's was happen on me...
it also include in my blog story...

A people ...
that is very childish ...
ha ha... force me to write her in my blog...
but ... i have nothing to write on it...
about her...

Ha ha...
did u wanna know who is her ?
Her name Celine , can also called her Shi Ling
but for me i called her "wei ... "
xD
Ha ha ... funny
well...
she is a friend of mine also
her age if i not forget is just a 14 years old little girl...

She, her character ...
hard to be explain loo....
Playful, funny, childish ....
ha ha... is really hard to say loo..

But i know that she have many problem
that she can't solve by her self...
so ... can say, she is the most always chat with me
well, i can said now i am her Doctor ...
ha ha...to open her mind that Doctor
xD

well...when a age at 14
is really having some problem to be worry
for girl ... is trying to start wanna have a relationship with boy...
hrm... maybe she's also the same
that night, she ask me ....
"Locus, can you let me know, What is Love?"

Ha ha...
she is want to start need a relationship with someone ..
i also don't know that person is who ... i no need to mention about
that la...ha ha ... she know by her self la...
ha ha...
but that time i really helping her ... to let her know
what is called love ...
but actually ... i also not so sure what is love...
but ... i have been hurt by love....
well is not the 1st time already ...
but ... start that time ... it is have been last year
She is cheat on me ... but that time i really like change to the other people..
is not the previous of me already
...is the eyes having fully of untrusted people mind thinking...
now i only realize...what is called love
love is blind...
love can let people do everything's
as what i said ... ABCDEFG
"A boy can do everything for girl"
when a boy really in love ...
but after that ... when getting cheated ...
is totally different ... from the previous person change to another person

I also the same .... not only me ... in this world having many guy
also have a same feeling with me ...

So ... i try to explain what i have been passed to her...
what is called love...
well is not worth to do everything cause of love for someone...

She... is still a young girl ...
just the age if 14 only ...
well ... she sometime have a little argue with my half brother...
he is called Henry ...
i want to wonder why they 2 are always like that
but at the end they will be back as normal again ...
ha ha... she is very funny la ...

"baby won't you tell me why, that is sadness in your eyes..
i don't wanna say goodbye to you ..."
oh my favorite song's
"That Why"
so tonight have to stop at here...
bye...

End

No comments: