Friday, September 11, 2009

Always

I always remembers what you told me
Whenever I thinks I'm so happy.

I always thinks of that word whenever we are far away

As if it is a relationship that we have to each other
No matter we are lucky or sometime we cry,

we always want to hear from each other.
Because the reality is different from the dream

That we wish for no sad day
Sometime although there are many people around us but it seems we have no one.

But I always have you in my heart.
In the darken night or the hopeless day

Just want someone who care us
The day we cry or the changing day

You still have me
It is raining there but I also feel the cold through here.

I always want to know what you meet
Do you still go bed late? Are you too thin?

Don't forget to let me know
Do you have any problem? Can you stand with it?

Don't forget to let me know.
Because……, What else do you want ? Can you stand with it?

Don't forget to let me know.
Do remember, you still have me.



No comments: