Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tomorrow

I'd like to know why we have to be angry with each other
I'd like to know why we have to be so cruel

and forget that we need to share,
and stay at each other's side

I want to say that, there are only us
just you and me

every minute, let's be kind to each other, shall we?
I want to say that there are only us

living here
Being kind to each other would be better than harming one another

when you and I need to be close
we each must forgive everything

so there'll be a tomorrow for us to go on
tomorrow there will be gentle looks

tomorrow will see us taking care of each other
we'll remember that we were involved and have been on a journey….

travelling together
I'm praying for the two of us to think and dream together

I wish that tomorrow conflicts become reconciliation
the past forgiven

changing from fire to water
cooling down the heat

with no conflicts remained in our heart
changing from black and white

to produce grey
whether we win or lose, let us forget

I wish for a tomorrow with just you and me
thinking and dreaming together

I wish that tomorrow we'll be side by side
taking care the world together…tomorrow until forever

tomorrow ....
there'll be just you and me

together right here, we'll walk side by side
when you and I need to be close

we each must forgive everything
so there'll be a tomorrow for us to go on

when this world still needs us
we each must forgive everything

we both will still be here
and the world is surely big enough for us to go on living

No comments: