Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A song's that is for you ...


If you pass by and hear this song
I expect that you will know that it is me
Giving this song to you only, it might not be relevant, but it's important
Because I want you to hear it
When I followed you, called you up every day
Even though I was tired, I still submitted, because I liked you a lot
But the heart of the unlucky didn't know that you didn't love him
You didn't care, you didn't want to speak to me

So now I'm singing you this song
I just want you to understand
What I have done, it was because my heart commanded me
Please don't be mad at me
Forgive me my girl
Next time, I will not come, I will not call

And lastly in my heart, I continue to sing
I'd like to see your face once more
Before I say good bye to you, cruel-hearted person with a nice face
I apologize once more from my heart
But I still have one word that is still stuck in my heart
This word is from a grown man, and the word is I love you

I love you ...

No comments: