Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Regret

I want to see the sky just like that day
I wish all would be the same

I wish all would be as I hope
the same as before, just one more time

The sky is overcast. It is overcast like this.
I feels lonely wherever I see.

loosing my heart
whenever I hear the thunder

and the falling rain
I worry even more and am more confused

thinking of a person who has been, who has been right here
thinking of this whenever, I see the wide sky

thinking of someone, whom I love as much as my heart
who has just left me

I regret...that you're not here with me today
I would do everything

I would do everything
if there is still hope, to turn back time

to our good time
I wish to have you by my side

the same as before , just one more time
Although I know well, that I can only dream

I will keep dreaming
just like this

I still remember, when you were here with me
Although I can only dream, it is still meaningful

No comments: