Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Missing ...

Ya... is me again ...
i have no time to update my blog...


It was something happen ...
something it's happen ...
but ... is hard to get it back ...
i lost my faith ... to facing her now ...
what was happen ... i not so sure ...
but it's just happen in this few day's...

I miss her ...
miss her so ...
she have an accident ...
and i also realized that
i was make a wrong choice,
a wrong decision ...
Is a big mistake ... that i have done on my previous choice ...

I just realized that, I'm very foolish ...
all my memory let me knows that, actually I very stupid...
why i want to let her go like that...
why...
there have many question flying over around me...

Is hard to describe ...
and i just back from the hospital ...
is very tired for me ...
but it also worth ...
because i just know
actually still have someone are really miss me ...
ya ... she's is the person who slept in hospital now ...
and I'm the person she's is looking for ...
she's my ex ...

Is very tired for me now ...
I'm not slept well these few days ...
now is the time to let me rest ...
I'm very happy that she's can a wake ...
hope that she will recover soon ...

Goodnight ...

No comments: