Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Cup of Espresso


Today is the most tired day for me...
ya ... of cause ... have a two and flow trip ...
ha ha...

But now felt quite tired ...
ha ha... 9 am Kuantan drove to KLIA...
Then KLIA to Subang Jaya USJ to Kuantan
ha ha...ya...
now only back to home...

In my trip, of cause i won't forget to have a tea break...
well...actually i want to go to Klang...but i change my mind
at the middle of my trip from KLIA to Klang,
change to USJ there...

ha ha...and find a coffee shop and have a break and want to relex
Finally i went to Coffee Bean there to have a rest ...
I like coffee ...
especially Espresso ...
but today i change my menu ...
i was order a cup of Espresso Macchiato

Yup...this is a nice coffee ...
with a thick and pure coffee with milk ...
I like that taste ...
at the same time ...
i sat at there ... i have a day dream at there...
think back the day i was with my friends when have a drink
at somewhere previously...

Nowadays, i was very busy ... not time to find my old friends...

Coffee make me think back that many things was happen on me ...
for last year till now...
ha ha...have a raise and fall mood


No comments: