Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mistake


I see everything,
how many times that he walked pass,
he sighed and secretly looked in your eyes the mind floating away.
I see you sitting the mind in the dreaming.
How many times I met you, that you were in the same status
as you are in this instant.
You forget that I am at your side.

The more I see, the more certain about how much I will suffer,
I would like to hear from you.

You think it is wrong, do you?
You made a mistake, did you?
That you choose me,
you made a mistake, did you?

If it was him, it would be better, isn't it?
he should be your mate, I guess right, do I?

Because there is no use to force our self together,
do you want to try to go back, go see him. he may forgive you.

I might as well suffer,
you stay or you shall go, I always hurt.
But I think it is better if you have someone you can be happy with well matched.







No comments: