Friday, September 4, 2009

Someone...someone...

Look at the film, put a cheerful face...
But these also can't help, can't stop my loneliness...

However i add things to my life, it would also be as that...
Every second that i took i would also see only the image...

See them walking holding each others hand,
going by a couple after another...

Seeing that i felt lonesome, pretending to smile,
i walk off the opposite direction...
Look at me...
Not good at all...
there's no one interested in me...
It's so quiet till i can hear the voice from my heart ...

Want to have someone,
someone to hold my hand whenever i go somewhere...
Someone, someone to let me hold her hand...
To let each progress that i walk be not confused,
to let the road that seems far and wide,
to be narrowed down, narrowed down more than this...

Want to have someone,
Someone to hold my hand regardless of where am i...
Someone, someone to let me be warm at heart...
to let whatever it is before change, not having to be quiet like this...

I Love you my dear, i really want to say these words...


Met anyone looking good,
sometimes i would also have a peep...

After seeing that she belongs to someone,
i would also then realized...

I don't want to be alone, when then will i meet,
with one who happens to want to be friend someone that she waiting for too...

See them walking holding each other s hand's,
going by a couple after another...
.................................


Someone...

The End


No comments: