Thursday, September 3, 2009

Out of the blue...

"...You took me right, out of the blue...
simply by showing that you love me too

Only by giving your everything
with the love so true you took me out of the blue..."

This songs sing by Michael Learns to Rock, Out of the blue.
I like to heard it...but can to see their concert on this Saturday
at Genting Highland...

Ya...just when back from somewhere,
have a training for people,
now in a tired status...felt stressful...
what can i do...that's my job...

Is a new stage now...
need to be change...
more difficult compared with previous
have to learn more...
have to be work hard...
but ... i think that is very difficult to reach the target...
i think is already begin my new challenge...

No more time to be playful,
no more time with friends,
no more time at home's,
and no more time to be in relationship anymore...

time like gold for me now...
every second's is money...
felt stressful...
tension...
...


No comments: